The poloshirt as a stylish comfortable classic!
The polo shirt, originally designed by René Lacoste, was at the time a perfect alternative to the dress shirt for sports. Since then, this garment has become an indispensable part of men's fashion.
The polo shirt back than, characterized by the typical polo collar and short button closure, is still a garment that combines high comfort with style.
Comfortable in style
The polo shirt combines style with high wearing comfort. So you go through the day stylishly dressed with the wearing comfort of a t-shirt.
The John Miller polo shirts are stylish and comfortable thanks to the use of Italian hyperstretch piqué and 100% cotton tricot fabrics. The Italian hyperstretch pique has a slight high-depth structure that gives the fabric a rich look. The luxurious knitted quality of the fabric provides airy comfort. John Miller has polo shirts in a variety of colors, materials, sleeve lengths and fits.
Stylish comfortThe polo shirt combines perfect style with high wearing comfort!
John Miller polo's are unique because of the use of various collar models. Experience the comfort of a polo shirt, combined with the stylish look of a dress shirt.
High-quality Italian hyperstretch and tricot fabrics are applied in the John Miller polo shirts. There is a choice of various fits, colors and sleeve lengths.
The perfect fit polo shirt
The polo shirt is hotter than ever! If you want to be assured of a perfectly fitting polo, pay attention to these points:
- When standing upright, the bottom of the shirt should come halfway down the zipper of your pants
- Fasten the top button of the shirt and make sure no more than one finger fits between your neck and the button
- Stretch your arms and check that the sleeve length of your short-sleeve polo shirt comes to halfway down your chest
The perfect fit
- The collar fits best when, with closed button, there is no more than one finger space between your neck and the button.
- Choose a fit that is comfortable for you to wear. A polo may fit nicely to the body but always in a comfortable way
- When wearing a short sleeve polo, make sure, while letting your arms hang loosely at your sides, the sleeve length reaches halfway to your chest.
Combine your polo with any styleFor a casual look, combine your polo with a nice jeans and sneakers.
Casual chic in a stylish way is also possible by combining the polo with nice trousers or chino, a pair of nice loafers and a jacket.
The polo offers countless combination options and ensures optimal freedom of movement with every outfit.